Live Blood Analysis - Glossary
Book a Consultation
- Antoine Bechamp - Pharmacy, Doctor of Science & Medicine.
- Alkaline - Rich in Oxygen.
- Acidic - Being or containing an acid; opp of alkaline.
- Acid forming - Mucous forming foods examples processed, canned, chemical and preservative laden foods.
- Acidic waste - The blood stream food low in PH.
- Alkalarian - A person who eat alkaline green food nut seeds (non-acidic food).
- Biological terrain - Measure of body’s ph.
- Cellular Terrain - The ecological environment within the cell adncondition of the fluids surrounding the cell.
- Diagnostic - classification of disease.
- Degenerative Disease - Any disease which there is decay of the structure or tissue.
- Dermatitis - inflammation of the skin.
- Darkfield Microscopy - Special microscope technology that uses scattered light against a dark background (field).
- Enzymes - Help makes food digest properly.
- Endometriosis - Damage to the lining of endometrial female.
- Fatty acid - Acids found in animals and certain plant oils.
- Homeostasis - To balance; regulate internal environment.
- Hippocrates - Greek physician born in 460 BC on the island of Cos, Greece. He became known as the founder of medicine. Famous quote: let food be your med.
- Haematologist - Person who takes blood from you at the hospital.
- Iridology - Study of the eyes.
- Louis Pasteur - French chemist Germ theory pasteurization.
- Microscopist - A therapist who analyses live-living blood cells.
- Metabolic function - The process necessary for the maintenance of living.
- Mycotoxic Oxidative stress test (MOST) - Dried blood analysis.
- Neutrophils - White blood cells.
- Ophthalmic Examination - Examination of the eyes.
- Parasites - Livingthing that lives on or in get all nutrients from other living things.
- Ph - Power of hydrogen tells you how acidic or alkaline a person is.
- Rosacea - skin complaint red pigmentation on face.
- Sclerology - Analysing using thewhites of the eye.
- Sclera - The white part of the eye, containing vessels.
- White puddles - Unhealthy blood cells.
The path to a healthier lifestyle couldn't be simpler...
Overall Health Benefits
One consultation could change your life.
- Get lasting results with natural weight loss
- Understand your body's needs
- Find an energetic and healthier you
See how it can help you